Monday, January 1, 2018

New Beginnings




Welcome to 2018!  I haven't blogged since 2013, around the time that I moved from Toronto to the picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country.  The past 4 years have been incredibly busy as I had to reestablish my business with new clients, new suppliers and new trades.  I've met so many incredibly helpful and talented people and have worked on great projects.

For 2018, I've made the commitment to engage my followers on three social media platforms:  this blog, Facebook and Instagram.   And I want the content to be interesting so your feedback will be essential.  I'm going to focus on "Before After" stories of some of the projects I've done.  As well, I'm going to provide a step-by-step look at the renovation of my own laundry/mud room.  I'll cover all the trials and tribulations that one experiences during any renovation as well as give tips on how to make the process as stress free as possible.


To start the year off, we're launching a brand new website!  Click here to check it out.  Let me know what you think.


Wishing all of you a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!