Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fireplace facades and more


From time to time, I'll be highlighting a product or supplier that I've worked with on some of my clients' projects, that I think would be of interest to you.  Today, I'd like to tell you about ErthCOVERINGS, a North American leader in the distribution of high quality, natural stone veneers.

Stone veneers

I've specified ErthCOVERINGS stone veneer for fireplace facades.  Their lightweight stone covering product comes in a multitude of beautiful stone combinations and is easy to apply to smooth surfaces.  Here's a photo of my client's fireplace.


 Latest offerings

ErthCOVERINGS has recently introduced a combination of raised and inset forms to create 3-dimensional surfaces that install seamlessly and can be painted over in any colour.  A great alternative to stone, backsplash tile or wallpaper.  Absolutely stunning!! 





Let me know what you think.  Could you imagine these in your home?


Please visit my website Tobi Brockway Interiors Inc. to see my portfolio and for more information on how we can help you with your own residential interior design project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!