Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Latest in kitchen appliances

Recently, I was among the lucky eighteen kitchen designers invited to attend an event at Summerhill LCBO given by Thermador to introduce their new Steam & Convection Oven. A fabulous lunch was prepared with step-by-step instructions by Chef Cory Vitello from Toronto's The Harbord Room, using this unique appliance. I have a Thermador wall oven with microwave and warming drawer in my own kitchen and absolutely love it.


Here's a photo of Chef Cory Vitello preparing to start the meal.

Here I am totally absorbed in tasting the first course. That's me in the animal print top. I had a chance to chat at length with my table mate, guest Monica Schnarre, successful Canadian model (seated at the end of the table).

2 comments:

  1. Easily, the publish is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!
    FFFM170G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment!